Living Up To The Truth
|by Rabbi Dr. Dovid Gottlieb|
Third Revised Edition
Originally Transcribed by Joshua Hermelin
Explanation of these symbols
Table of Contents
- The Relevance of Religion
- Religion: Pragmatism or Truth?
- Belief and Action: Criteria for Responsible Decision
- True Predictions
- Revelation and Miracles - the Kuzari Principle
- Jewish Survival - the Fact and its Implications
- Summary and Conclusion
The following text is being provided to you by Ohr Somayach Institutions, Jerusalem. You may view it, download it, print it, and distribute it. However, the material is Copyright © 1997 by Rabbi Dr. Dovid Gottlieb. The text may not be used for commercial purposes or published in ANY form without the express written permission of the author.
Rabbi Dr. Gottlieb is a former professor of philosophy at Johns Hopkins University, is an internationally acclaimed lecturer and author of several books. He is presently a senior lecturer at Ohr Somayach Institutions in Jerusalem.