Name the four couples buried in Kiryat Arba.
What did Sara hear that caused her death?
What title of honor did the Bnei
Chet bestow upon Avraham?
Where was Avraham born?
How were Avrahams camels distinguished?
What is meant by "all the good of his master in his hand?"
What special character trait did Eliezer seek when choosing a wife for Yitzchak?
Why did Avrahams servant, Eliezer, run toward Rivka?
Why did Lavan run to greet Eliezer?
When Lavan told Eliezer that the house was cleared out, what did he remove?
Who did Eliezer want Yitzchak to marry?
Aside from Eliezer, to which other people did Rivka offer to give water?
Lavan answered Eliezer before his father, Betuel, had a chance. What does this indicate about Lavans character?
What did Rivka mean when she said "I will go?"
What blessing did Rivkas family give her before she departed?
Who was Ketura?
What gift did Avraham give to Yitzchak?
How old was Avraham when he died?
For how many years did Yaakov attend the Yeshiva of Ever?
How many times is Eliezers name mentioned in this weeks Parsha?
All references are to the verses and Rashis commentary, unless otherwise stated.
- 23:2 - Adam and Chava, Avraham and Sara, Yitzchak and Rivka, Yaakov and Leah.
- 23:2 - That Yitzchak was almost slaughtered.
- 23:6 - Prince of G-d.
- 24:7 - Ur Kasdim.
- 24:10 - They were muzzled, so they wouldn't graze in the fields of others.
- 24:10 - Eliezer carried a document in which Avraham gave all he owned to Yitzchak so that people would want their daughter to marry him.
- 24:14 - He sought someone who excelled in performing acts of kindness.
- 24:17 - He saw that the waters of the well rose when she approached.
- 24:29 - Lavan coveted his money.
- 24:31 - Idols.
- 24:39 - His own daughter.
- 24:44 - To the men who accompanied Eliezer.
- 24:50 - That he was wicked.
- 24:58 - I will go even if you don't want me to go.
- 24:60 - That the blessings given to Avraham would continue through her children.
- 25:1 - Hagar.
- 25:5 - The power of blessing.
- 25:7 - 175 years old.
- 25:17 - 14 years.
© 1995-2023 Ohr Somayach International - All rights reserved.
Articles may be distributed to another person intact without prior permission. We also encourage you to include this material in other publications, such as synagogue or school newsletters. Hardcopy or electronic. However, we ask that you contact us beforehand for permission in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and credit for the source as Ohr Somayach Institutions www.ohr.edu