Top 10 Wrong Reasons for Hitting Hoshanos on the Floor
- To punish the floor
- To punish the hoshanos
- To punish the synagogue janitor
- So that the children will ask
- As a zaicher to yitziyas mitzrayim (remembrance of the Exodus from Egypt)
- To give us something to look forward to during that long Hoshana Raba davening (prayer service.)
- So Judaica salesmen can make a last buck before the holiday season is over
- Because speaking to the floor isnít giving us water
- Because the air conditioner is broken
- Because hitting our heads against the floor is too painful
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for possible inclusion on the Ohr Somayach Top Ten List.
Copyright © Ohr Somayach International - All Rights Reserved.