Top Ten Features Of Yeshiva Food
- It is forbidden to eat actual food within six hours of having eaten a Yeshiva meal.
- When the chicken is served you don't know whether to shave it or eat it.
- The cholent closely resembles fossilized remains from the Gobi Desert.
- The cholent actually is fossilized remains from the Gobi Desert.
- The fat content of the food exceeds that of an entire team of Sumo wrestlers.
- The sign on the wall says "If you finish your meal don't forget to say Grace After Meals."
- Instead of salt and pepper shakers on the table there is a container of disinfectant and a bottle of Pepto-Bismol.
- On fish days the catch of the day is hepatitis.
- There is a ritual slaughter knife at every table ( just in case).
- The cook brings a bag-lunch to work.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for possible inclusion on the Ohr Somayach Top Ten List.
Copyright © Ohr Somayach International - All Rights Reserved.