- Rabbi Moshe Lazerus is a graduate of Torah Vodaath in New York and has a B.A. from
Yeshiva University and an M.S.W. from Columbia University. He has administrated and taught
at several Jerusalem yeshivot and seminaries and is concurrently the Director of Judaic Studies
for CCIS, a consortium of American colleges for international study. He has authored many
articles on scholarship and has written coursework for over 40 college courses. Rabbi Lazerus
was a founder and first mayor of the Israeli settlement of Maalei Amos. He is also the director of
the Ohr Lagolah Leadership Institute.
- Rabbi Zev Leff , Rav of Moshav Mattityahu and Rosh Yeshiva of the Yeshiva Gedolah
Mattityahu, is a renowned lecturer and educator. He was the Rav of Young Israel of Greater
Miami, and is the author of Outlooks and Insights (on the Torah portion of the week) published by
- Rabbi Nachy Brickman attended Yeshiva University and has extensive experience working in
Jewish outreach. He has worked in various positions in NCSY (National Conference of
Synagogue Youth) as well as running a camp in Russia, and has eight years of teaching
experience at the Bi-Cultural Day School in Stamford, Connecticut, as well as at the Jewish
Heritage Center, in Queens, New York.
- Rabbi Yehoshua Poupko has a B.A., M.A. and Smicha from Yeshiva University as well as an
MA in Educational Administration from the Citadel Military Academy of South Carolina. He has
been teaching in various capacities for three decades. Rabbi Poupko was a pulpit rabbi in New
York and an educational director in Peoria, IL. Since his aliyah in 1978 he has served and
lectured in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
- Rabbi Zvi Wainstein is originally from South Africa He studied under Harav Yisroel Zeev
Gustman z"l for many years, and subsequently under Harav Moshe Shternbuch, Shlita. Rabbi
Wainstein is an educator with years of experience in a broad spectrum of subjects and has
lectured worldwide. He has served as an editor for Artscroll Publishers.